2.设定X Value及Y Value
3.选AutoFit PeaksI Residuals,即会出现各Peak的图形
5.选List Peak Estimators输出所有的Peak状态
The Automatic Choice For Spectroscopy, Chromatography and Electrophoresis
PeakFit Automatically Places Peaks in Three Ways
PeakFit uses three procedures to automatically place hidden peaks; while each is a strong solution, one method may work better with some data sets than others.
The Residuals procedure initially places peaks by finding local maxima in a smoothed data stream. Hidden peaks are then optionally added where peaks in the residuals occur.
The Second Derivative procedure searches for local minima within a smoothed second derivative data stream. These local minima often reveal hidden peaks.
The Deconvolution procedure uses a Gaussian response function with a Fourier deconvolution / filtering algorithm. A successfully deconvolved spectrum will consist of “sharpened” peaks of equivalent area. The goal is to enhance the hidden peaks so that each represents a local maximum.
PeakFit Product Features
—— Data input
· Lotus 123®
· Quattro Pro®Windows®
· AIA Chromatography
· dBase ® III+, IV
· ASCII and Spreadsheet – like Editors
· Averaging Digital Filter
—— Data Preparation
· Gaussian Deconvolution to remove Spectrophotometer Instrument Response smearing
· Exponential Deconvolution to remove Chromatographic Detector Response smearing
· Smoothing (Savitsky Golay, FFT Filter, Loess, Gaussian Convolution)
· Real – time FFT/Time Domain Graphical Editor
· Dual Graph Data Sectioning with Graphical data point exclusion
· Non – Parametric Digital Filter to Filter or augment data
· Compare with Reference
· Subtract Baseline Imported from File
· Data Transforms
· Area Normalization
· Inspect Second and Fourth Derivatives
· Data Weighting
—— Peak Autoplacement
· Automatic by Local Maxima and Residuals
· Automatic by Second Derivatives
· Automatic by Deconvolved Local Maxima
· Graphical Placement and Adjustments
· Manual Parameter Adjustments
· Share and Lock Parameters
· Constant or V ariable Widths and/or Shape in a single step
—— Non-Linear Curve Fitting
· Marquardt – Levenburg Algorithm
· 83 built-in nonlinear peak models
· Least – Squares and 3 Robust (Maximum Likelihood) methods
· Up to 100 Peaks and 1000 Parameters
· Intelligent Constraints to insure Fit Integrity
· Sparse Curvature Matrix for Faster Fitting
· Both Numeric and Graphical Fitting Options
· Zoom – in or Toggle Points during Fitting
—— Output and Export Options
· File Export with full Generated Data: Lotus 123, Excel, Quattro Pro Windows, SigmaPlot, and ASCII
· Graphs to clipboard or file in BMP or WMF formats
· All Numeric data in Graph to Clipboard in Spreadsheet Format
—— Full Graphical Placement of Peaks
If PeakFit’s auto-placement features fail on extremely complicated or noisy data, you can place and fit peaks graphically with only a few mouse clicks. Each placed function has “anchors” that adjust even the most highly complex functions, automatically changing that function’s specific numeric parameters. PeakFit’s graphical placement options handle even the most complex peaks as smoothly as Gaussians.
—— PeakFit Offers Sophisticated Data Manipulation
With PeakFit’s visual FFT filter, you can inspect your data stream in the Fourier domain and zero higher frequency points — and see your results immediately in the time-domain. This smoothing technique allows for superb noise reduction while maintaining the integrity of the original data stream. PeakFit also includes an automated FFT method as well as Gaussian convolution, the Savitzky-Golay method and the Loess algorithm for smoothing. AI Experts throughout the smoothing options and other parts of the program automatically help you to set many adjustments. And, PeakFit even has a digital data enhancer, which helps to analyze your sparse data. Only PeakFit offers so many different methods of data manipulation.
—— Highly Advanced Baseline Subtraction
PeakFit’s non-parametric baseline fitting routine easily removes the complex background of a DNA electrophoresis sample. PeakFit can also subtract eight other built-in baseline equations or it can subtract any baseline you’ve developed and stored in a file.
—— Publication-Quality Graphs and Data Output
Every publication-quality graph (see above) was created using PeakFit’s built-in graphic engine — which now includes print preview and extensive file and clipboard export options. The numerical output is customizable so that you see only the content you want.
—— PeakFit Saves You Precious Research Time
For most data sets, PeakFit does all the work for you. What once took hours now takes minutes – with only a few clicks of the mouse! It’s so easy that novices can learn how to use PeakFit in no time. And if you have extremely complex or noisy data sets, the sophistication and depth of PeakFit’s data manipulation techniques is unequaled.