SigmaStat是基本统计学的最佳搭配软件,与Office,Excel完全相容，可与SigmaPlot直接互动、3-way ANOVA多重回归分析(Multiple logistic regression)、绘图能力增強。SigmaStat是第一个也是唯一的内附专家系统的统计软件，引导您做统计分析，就像有一个专业顾问在您身边一样，分析完后,报表会告訴您,結果是否显著。
SigmaStat provides a wide range of powerful yet easy-to-use statistical analyses specifically designed to meet the needs of research scientists and engineers.
With the features in the program, you are guided through the process of choosing the appropriate test to analyze your data, running the test, and interpreting the results in the test report.
For many tests, graphs are available to summarize the test results.
The editing features in the program allow you to customize the appearance of reports and graphs. Your final results may be distributed using the large variety of file formats available for export.
Below are some of the many features found in new SigmaStat:
• Over 50 statistical tests to analyze your data
• Ribbon interface improves access to program commands
• An Advisor Wizard to assist you in choosing the correct test that is appropriate for your data
• A programming capability, the transform language, for creating additional analysis procedures and creating user-defined equations for fitting and plotting
• Powerful graph editing capabilities to enhance the appearance of graphs
• A Graph Wizard to create graphs that supplement the result graphs produced by the tests
• Additional graphing interfaces, including the Histogram Wizard, the Plot Equation dialog, and the Plot Regression dialog
• Sample files to assist you in understanding data formats, graph editing features, and the nonlinear regression capabilities
• Numerous import/export file formats for notebooks, worksheets, reports, and graphs
• Several data formats for statistics, including raw, indexed, and tabulated formats
• Several data formats for creating 2D and 3D graphs
Import/Export Worksheets and Notebooks
• ASCII file importer which allows importing comma delimited files and user-selected delimiters
• Excel, SPSS, Minitab, SYSTAT and SAS input data formats are supported by SigmaStat
• Excel and Access database files are supported
• Import any ODBC compliant database
• Run SQL queries on tables and selectively import information
• Export worksheets to plain and comma delimited text files
• Export worksheets to Excel, Minitab, SYSTAT, SAS, and more
• Export notebook files to earlier versions of SigmaStat and SigmaPlot
• Export a selection on a graph page or the entire graph page to bitmap or vector image files
• You can specify the color resolution, spatial resolution (DPI), height, and width of the exported images
• The bitmap formats include JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIFF-RGB, TIFF-CMYK, and PDF raster
• The vector formats include Enhanced Metafile (EMF), Windows Metafile (WMF), EPS, PDF vector, SVG and SWF
• Save a graph as a web page
• Can hold SigmaPlot worksheets, Excel worksheets, graph pages, reports, equations, and transforms
• A notebook docking pane that has several states: docks, resizable, hide-able, summary information mode, etc
• Browser-like notebook functionality that supports drag-n-drop capabilities
• Direct-editing of notebook summary information
• Multiple undo
• Adjust row height and column widths
• Long text strings and variable names
• Add row titles
• Format cells and empty columns
• Formatted text (subscript, etc.) in worksheet cells
• Data linked to graphs
• Handles missing data
• Interactive column title editing
• Promote text labels to column titles
• 32 million rows, 32,000 columns (limited by available memory)
• Sort, index, and stack data
• Transpose rows/columns
• Cut, Paste, Copy, etc
• Export in PDF, RTF, and HTML formats
• Select contents, copy & paste to Microsoft Word for additional editing
• Drag and drop Word documents into reports
• Multiple undo
• Print preview
• Supports embedded objects
• Result graphs can copied and pasted into reports
• Graphical ruler to set tabs and margins
• Change font, text size, and text color
• Add numbered and bulleted lists
• Support for tables
• Change alignment, indentation, background color
• Find and Replace
• Option to “Explain Test Results”
• Option to set the number of significant digits for numeric data
• Help – Extensive online Help and PDF documentation for using SigmaStat
• Quick Access Toolbar – Customize to quickly access frequently used commands
• Tip of the Day – Provides useful information about program features
• Statistics Samples – A file of sample data for all statistical tests arranged in various formats
• Password Protection and Auditing – Limit access to notebook files
Below are some of the many analysis features found in new SigmaStat:
• Solve a nonlinear regression problem with one of our 150 built-in fit equations or with a user-defined fit equation.
• Raw data for the regression can be selected from the worksheet using a variety of data formats or can be selected from a plot in a graph.
• The program’s default fit library contains models based on polynomials, rational functions, exponential growth and decay, sigmoidal functions, ligand binding, waveforms, logarithmic functions, probability distribution and density functions, piecewise linear and others.
• User-defined equations are created from the Regression Wizard using the Edit Function dialog and are saved to our default fit library. They can optionally be saved to any notebook file. An equation item in a notebook will launch the Regression Wizard when double-clicked.
• Fit model equations are coded with the Transform Language and can contain definitions of constants, weight variables, linear equality and inequality constraints and other variables.
• Initial parameter values required by the algorithm can be specified as constants or be defined using our automatic parameter estimation functions in the Transform Language.
• Fit equations can contain up to 500 parameters and up to 50 independent variables.
• Weighted regression is supported with weights defined as a constant per observation or as functions of the regression parameters. Weight functions permit the user to apply robust procedures for parameter estimation that mitigate the effects of outliers. Examples are given in the program’s fit library and the installed sample files.
• Options are available to create many types of results shown in the regression report or the worksheet.
• Graphs of the best-fit equation with the raw data can be created for models with two or three independent variables. Confidence bands can be added.
• Models can be created to solve other type of problems besides ordinary data fitting. Examples are contained in the sample files and include global curve fitting, solving systems of equations, quantile regression and distribution fitting.
• Produce a frequency histogram of a worksheet column
• Select from multiple graph output styles
Plot Equation Dialog
• Create the graph of a function in two or three dimensions
• Enter a user-defined function or select an equation item from an equation library
• Evaluate functions for specific values of the independent variable(s) or solve equations to obtain values for the independent variable for specified values of the dependent variable. Copy the results to paste to the worksheet, report or graph page
• Write your own numerical procedures, called Transforms, in the User-Defined Transform dialog. The Transform Language provides a vector-based computational environment with operations and functions that can manipulate worksheet data and perform many computations important to data analysis
• Transforms can be saved as items in a notebook file or as separate files with the extension (.xfm). The installed program contains several(.xfm) files. Examples of computational procedures in these transforms include cumulative distribution functions, bootstrapping, peak finding, frequency tables, the D’Agostino-Pearson normality test and estimating the variance of functions of a random variable
• The Transform Language is used in the Plot Equation dialog and the Regression Wizard to define Equation items in a notebook
• You can use the Quick Transform dialog for quickly creating and computing single-line transforms
• The dialog supports column picking and a functions palette to create transforms easily. The output columns from a quick transform can be titled with the transform itself for later reference
• Quick transforms are saved with the worksheet they use for their output
• The output of a quick transform can be updated automatically for changes in the input data